Fee-for-service. Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover accepted. We offer a reduced rate for self pay clients.
Private paying clients choose not to involve insurance companies in their mental health care for a variety of reasons; such as:
· Freedom of choice—wanting to choose own therapist.
· Flexibility—wanting the pace and duration of therapy set according to their own needs, rather than expectations and
restrictions of insurance companies.
· Increased confidentiality—private information stays in file, not open to insurance company.
· No medical diagnosis—insurance companies require a medical diagnosis that stays in a client’s medical records for life.
· A medical diagnosis may result in a “pre-existing condition”, where someone may be denied life insurance or other benefit.
It is important for you to understand your coverage so that you know what your financial responsibility is.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
During the COVID-19 State of Emergency, all of our sessions are conducted via telehealth. This is an online video chat platform. Your therapist will guide you through the process. In the future we will have telehealth as an optional service.
Your mental health is very important and we believe you deserve to know when your next therapy session is. We schedule clients at the same day and time every week or every other week. This is easier to plan ahead and reduces the worry about trying to get your next session at a time that works for you. Essentially, we reserve the time for you.
counseling payment, insurances, local resources, psychotherapist, therapy, counseling. self pay, sliding fee scale, sliding fee
Elk River Location Isanti Location
Ph: (763) 600-7996 Ph: (763) 600-2911
SELF PAY OR INSURANCE?
Copyright © Serenity Circle Counseling. All rights reserved.