counseling payment, insurances, local resources, psychotherapist, therapy, counseling. self pay, sliding fee scale, sliding fee
SELF PAY OR INSURANCE?
Fee-for-service. Cash, check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover accepted. Sliding fee scale available for those who qualify.
Private paying clients choose not to involve insurance companies in their mental health care for a variety of reasons; such as:
· Freedom of choice—wanting to choose own therapist.
· Flexibility—wanting the pace and duration of therapy set according to their own needs, rather than expectations and
restrictions of insurance companies.
· Increased confidentiality—private information stays in file, not open to insurance company.
· No medical diagnosis—insurance companies require a medical diagnosis that stays in a client’s medical records for life.
· A medical diagnosis may result in a “pre-existing condition”, where someone may be denied life insurance or other benefit.
Elk River Office: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Health Partners, Medica, Medical Assistance (MA), Preferred One, Ucare.
Isanti Office: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Health Partners, Medica, Medical Assistance (MA), Preferred One, South Country Health Alliance.
It is important for you to understand your coverage so that you know what your financial responsibility is.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
Elk River Location Isanti Location
Ph: (763) 600-7996 Ph: (763) 600-2911
Copyright © Serenity Circle Counseling. All rights reserved.